CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

week 9:


Now it really looks like a baby! It kinda waved at me during the ultrasound and it moved around alot. It's just a little over an inch now (with a huge noggin')and it's heart was beating 170bpm. Apparently there is an old wives tale that if the baby's heart rate is above 140, it's a girl and below 140 is a boy. However, low levels of nausea are a sign that it's a boy, so these wives tales aren't helping me out!
I graduate from my reproductive endocrinologist next week and then I have to wait 3 whole weeks before I get to see my regular OB. I'm waiting for my 1st trimester genetic screen to be scheduled somewhere between 11-13 weeks. I have gained 2 pounds already, but it's more likely from adding back some of the carbs I wasn't eating before. It kinda makes me sad that I worked so hard to lose 12 pounds and now I'm gonna gain it all back in no time. It's for a good cause I guess! ;) If anything it's giving me motivation to work hard and lose again after our baby is born!

1 comments:

Mrs. Keck said...

Zoe had a high heart rate :) and also, i didnt start getting sick until 9 wks...so you still could...any.day.now....lol :) and i vote girl!