
This was my last visit with the reproductive endocrinologist - graduation day. It was kinda sad, I really liked the staff there and my doctor was an awesome Yankee fan.
In 2 weeks, I get to meet my regular OB (he's a ginger) and his nurse practitioner. So, the baby is 4cm big now and had all it's fingers and toes. You can actually see the jaw and teeth are developing, it kinda looks like Jaws from the James Bond movies. The doctor couldn't tell the baby's sex yet, but he was pretty sure it was gonna be a Yankee fan. Two days after my appointment with the OB, I'm getting my 1st trimester genetic screen done, so we may be able to find out then. I'm kinda hoping it's a boy, because we're having trouble compromising on a girl name.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
week 10:
Posted by Amelia at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment