CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

week 8:





We grew arms and legs this week! the head is to the left, the arms are pretty easy to make out, then the rest of the body. It's legs are kinda tucked in like a frog. It is actually starting to look like a baby now, or more like a peanut with arms! We actually got to see it move it's legs a little bit and we were able to see the spine. Baby's heart is still beating fast at 165 bpm and growing perfectly at 1.63cm. I have still been lucky enough not to experience any morning sickness, I'm just thirsty and tired.
I only have 2 more visits with the reproductive endocrinologists office before I switch to my regular OB, and then my ultrasounds will be less frequent. However, I will get a first trimester screen done to check for the presence or risk of chromasomal conditions between 10-13 weeks. I was told by the nurse that they can often determine the sex of the baby when that screen is performed. I'm not really sure which one I want, but I'm kinda leaning towards a boy. We'll see soon enough!

0 comments: