So, today I am measuring 7 weeks and 2 days. The baby is a little over a centimeter big, it's about the size of a blueberry. This week, it's brain is forming and producing 100 brain cells per minute. It starts to form appendages and gets some kidneys. It's heart was beating 139bpm and it's growing along perfectly. I've still been fortunate enough to not experience morning sickness and I kinda hope it stays that way! I feel like a hibernating bear, I'm just so sleepy all the time. So, this week's picture was kinda confusing to me. The circular thing towards the bottom left is the yolk sac, to the right of that is the baby's head, and then the rest of the body is towards the top.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Week 7:
Posted by Amelia at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment