CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

week 33: I need to do some hardcore updating!

I've definitely been a blog slacker for the past couple months. Since the first trimester, everything has been going and growing wonderfully. We are having a baby girl, Penelope Sofia! I've gotten a little crafty and made a mobile and a name banner for over her crib. I'll post those pictures when we actually have a complete nursery! I had maternity photos taken at 28 weeks, here are a couple of my favorite ones.



Since my belly was a little on the smaller side, I'll be meeting up with CK photography in December to take more photos.

I've had to start seeing the high risk OB's twice a week and my delivering OB weekly. Reality is kinda setting in, this little girl will be here soon. Every week at the high risk OBs office, they perform an NST(non-stress test) where they listen to the baby's heartbeat and look for any irregularities. Then they perform an ultrasound to look for fetal movement, breathing, and amniotic fluid measurements. So far, she's been doing great. Next week, they'll do another growth ultrasound so we can see about how much she weighs. From here on out she should gain about 1/2lb a week, so we should be able to estimate how much she'll weigh when she arrives!

0 comments: