CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

week 17:

Nothing too exciting to update on this week. We had an appointment with our regular OB who will be delivering and just listened to the heartbeat. Next week we find out what we're having for sure. I'm starting to get a baby bump, but most of my clothes still fit. My favorite pair of jeans are unbuttonable though and I had to use a bella band for the first time.
We got an amazing deal on a crib, I think that's the most exciting thing to happen yet. My mom had been looking for used cribs on Craigslist when she came across a lady selling her $275 crib voucher for her re-called crib for $150. My mom gave us the $150 for the voucher, I had a 20% off couppon at Babies R Us, and we ended up getting our brand new $350, 5 in 1 convertible crib for $5.35. If only I could find amazing bargains like that for everything else we need!

0 comments: