
After 2 weeks of waiting to take a test, this was the result! The first test I took had a very faint line and I wasn't 100% about it, so I went out and bought a digital one. A couple of days later I went and got blood work done at my Dr's office confirming the results. I also had to pay a visit to my endocrinologist to change medications and really regulate my blood sugars during pregnancy. I've had to start insulin shots at bedtime just to bring down my fasting blood sugar levels in the morning. He also had me meet with a dietician to go over pregnancy health and diabetes. I'm supposed to eat 1800 calories a day with a limited amount of carbs. So, I guess I can't be one of those pregnant ladies who gives in to every craving. Anyways, we're due 12/21, a Christmas baby!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
The results are in:
Posted by Amelia at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment